PERTH - "PART 2" CLASS
Targeting Primary Dysfunction - An 'extension' workshop for therapists who have already taken the Importance of Symmetry Workshop
2 Day Seminar
9:00am - 5:00pm Saturday 13th October, 2018
9:00am – 4:00pm Sunday 14th October, 2018
In the first workshop, I presented relevant history, theory, and principles, as well as a few important procedures, and some valuable holistic assessment tools. The first workshop highlighted the ‘importance of symmetry’ as a guide to Bowen treatment.
This workshop explores the concept of dysfunction and ‘pathology’ from a holistic perspective. It reviews the process of holistic assessment and examines common patterns of dysfunction in relation to clinical presentation and patient management. It looks at the normal ‘kinetic signature’ of common Bowen moves and how these change in response to dysfunction. It helps the therapist to attain a tactile appreciation of relevant soft tissue ‘pathology’.
This workshop details the importance of attaining tactile recognition of various states of dysfunction and body response. This class will enhance your ability to locate and resolve dysfunction at its source.
Andrew Taylor Still, the father of osteopathy, urged his followers to “Find it, fix it and leave it alone”. This workshop is about “it”.
This workshop will cover:
- A review of basic holistic assessment techniques
- Treatment principles and priorities
- Tactile assessment – using the intelligence that is at your fingertips
- Confirming the effectiveness of a ‘targeted’ Bowen treatment
- Dysfunction and ‘pathology’ from a holistic perspective
- A deeper appreciation of the significance of ‘meridians’ in Bowen work
- Common patterns of dysfunction in relation to clinical presentation
- The importance of attaining tactile recognition
- Case histories as well as practical demonstrations on volunteer patients
Participants must have completed the Importance of Symmetry Class.
Owen Homoeopathics - 443 Great Eastern Hwy, Redcliffe WA 6104
Please email email@example.com